The social distancing restrictions of the Corona era prompted The Hirsch Effekt to take a radical step:
what if you not only recorded by yourself for the next release, but also wrote the songs completely alone? One song per band member. And so came about the concept of SOLITAER, which means "living individually“ and thus represents the antonym to gregarious - Social distancing as a songwriting concept.
2. GREGAER (Solitaer Version)
4. GREGAER - Solitaer Version
5. NATANS - Orchestral Version
6. DOMSTOL - Orchestral Version
7. KOLLAPS - Orchestral Version
8. GREGAER - Orchestral Version