The Toy Dolls are a British punk rock band. They formed in 1979, playing their first ever gig at Millview Social Club, Sunderland, Tyne and Wear, on 20 October 1979. They quickly built up a local fanbase and were initially grouped with the Oi! scene that was emerging at the time, although many would say that despite having the singalong choruses that are typical of Oi!, they are better classified as pop-punk. Another reason they are associated with Oi! is that they were championed by Garry Bushell who was very involved with Oi bands like The Angelic Upstarts (who The Toy Dolls later supported on their first national tour).
1. A Far Out Theme Tune
2. She Goes To Finos
3. Razzmatazz Intro
4. Modern School Of Motoring
5. Carol Dodds Is Pregnant
6. You And A Box Of Handkerchiefs
7. Bless You My Son
8. My Girlfriend’s Dad’s A Vicar
9. Come Back Jackie
10. Do You Want To Finish...Or What!
11. Commercial Break
12. Chartbuster / Razzmataz Outro
13. We’re Mad
14. Wipe Out
15. Florence Is Deaf, (But There’s No Need To Shout)
16. A Far Out Theme Tune,
17. Deidree’s A Slag
18. Rupert The Bear
19. Nellie The Elephant (1984 Version)
20. Fisticuffs In Frederick Street.