WINDSWEPT is the latest musical brainchild of DRUDKH mastermind Roman Sayenko. This new project remains relatively close to DRUDKH in comparison to other outlets of the musician's inspiration as it stays within the classic expression of Ukrainian black metal. Yet 'The Great Cold Steppe' is deliberately kept harsh and raw, which reflects the album's theme that was inspired by the hostile and fierce Eastern steppes during winter time. 'The Great Cold Steppe' was written and recorded in only three days without rehearsals and based on improvisation with instruments and vocals creating the feeling and grit of a live performance.
1. Black Horizon Is the Gates for Blizzard
2. Shrouded in Pale Shining, So Sleeps Infinite Ancient Steppe
3. The Stars Are Cold and Indifferent, Sow Their Gleaming Ashes
4. The Great Shepherd Rides His Storms
5. Blinding and Bottomless Abyss Is Howling
6. A Spiteful Wind Buries All the Lonely Whispers