Fitting with their name, a term to describe deathly ennui over the nothing, Belarussian black metal act KHANDRA champion a style that is bleak, cold, and detached. On their new offering ‘All occupied by sole Death’, the music is characterised by aggressiveness, dissonance and creates a strong sense of atmosphere. The band’s third assault seamlessly fits in with the wave of black metal fronted by MGLA and BLAZE OF PERDITION.
For fans of MGLA, KRIEGSMACHINE, BLAZE OF PERDITION
1. Mute moleben
2. Irrigating lethal acres with blood
3. Nothing but immortality for aye
4. In harvest against the Sun
5. With the blessing of starless night
7. All occupied by sole Death