MONO was originally formed in 1999 and has released a total of 9 albums since, including a live album with the New York Symphony Orchestra. Their intense and dynamic live performances have stunned audiences across the globe, from North America to Europe, Asia and Oceania, and the band continues to expand their loyal following every year.
Right in time for the start of their 2nd European tour in support of the band's 2014 double-album "The Last Dawn" / "Rays Of Darkness", MONO will release a limited edition photo-book featuring 100 pages of black and white photography by Chinese photographer Muto, taken during the band's October 2014 Asian tour. Limited to just 700 handnumbered copies, the photo-book will be wrapped in a slick linen cover with blind embossing. The book also comes with 2 CDs of live recordings from their last European tour.
"We wanted to make this release even more special, so we decided to reveal some sounds from the tour along with the images", states Taka. "The live recordings were done during our last European tour in November and December 2014. Our live sound engineer recorded all of the 26 shows in 15 countries. The quality of the audio material represents MONO appropriately. We are a live band that uses no gimmicks, and that's exactly what these recordings reveal; live as the sound was captured, no edits, no overdubs."
1. Recoil, Ignite (Live in Paris, Dec 2014)
2. Unseen Harbor (Live in Paris, Dec 2014)
3. Kanata (Live in Paris, Dec 2014)
4. Pure As Snow (Trails Of The Winter Storm) (Live in Paris, Dec 2014)
1. Halcyon(Beautiful Days) (Live in Paris, Dec 2014)
2. Where We Begin (Live in Paris, Dec 2014)
3. Ashes In The Snow (Live in Paris, Dec 2014)
4. Everlasting Light (Live in Paris, Dec 2014)