Smash dark electro hit Perturbator has crashed onto the scene with an insane force. A perfect rehash and improvement upon 1970s and 1980s analog synthesized film scores – recounting Blade Runner and the like – this is the definitive collection of the Parisian artist's extremely sought-after B-sides and unreleased songs in a highly demanded first ever physical printing. A guaranteed high seller, following the massive success of “The Uncanny Valley”, “New Model”, and his landmark album “Dangerous Days” which alone has sold more than 30,000 copies between all formats since release.
This is an incredible highly demanded physical pressing of the internationally acclaimed electro phenom's brilliant B-sides, side-tracks, and game/ movie theme renditions from his ultra-popular early synthwave period.
1. Rage Main Theme (Score)
2. Vigilante 2084
3. The Intruder
4. Run To Survive (with Protector 101)
5. Noises In The Basement (Vortex)
6. Castlevania III - Clockwork
8. Disco Girls
9. Retrofutures (with Starforce)
10. Aurora Haze (with Starforce)
11. Halloween Theme Rework
12. Welcome to Nocturne City (Arcade Version)
13. Shot In The Fuck (Bonus)
14. Positive Attitude Jingle (Bonus)